All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the cashless society has been predicted for at least twenty years, the new forms of card-based and software based electronic money may prove to be a partial alternative to the current forms of payment. This study examines these emerging electronic money systems and their possible adoption, primarily in the United States.
- Author(s)Barbara Ann Good
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight202 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.