CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that explores the nature of the complex human service delivery system that has evolved among American Jewry, the profound implication they are having for the Jewish community, and the planning issues that confront today's American Jews.
- Author BiographyLAWRENCE I. STERNBERG is Associate Director of the Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies and Assistant Professor at Brandeis University. Specializing in Jewish advocacy and public policy, he is the author of Bridging the Gap Between a New Generation of American Jews which appeared in the Journal of Jewish Communal Service. GARY A. TOBIN is Director of the Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies at Brandeis University. A specialist in Jewish demography, antisemitism, and fundraising/planning in Jewish organizations, he is the author of Jewish Perceptions of Antisemitism, Divided Neighborhoods: Racial Segregation in the 1980s and Social Planning and Human Service Delivery in the Voluntary Sector (Greenwood Press, 1985). SYLVIA BARACK FISHMAN is Senior Research Associate at the Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies at Brandeis University. Her academic specialization in the changing roles of women and the American Jewish family. Dr. Fishman has published research reports for the Cohen Center on Jewish education and the family, as well as articles that have appeared in the American Jewish Year Book and Contemporary American Jewry.
- Author(s)Gary A. Tobin,Lawrence I. Sternberg
- Date of Publication30/10/1991
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 99
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.