Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains at the regional level how China has used foreign direct investment to promote local development.
- Author BiographyEric Thun teaches at the University of Oxford, where he is the Peter Moores University Lecturer in Chinese Business Studies at the Said Business School and a Fellow of Brasenose College. He formerly served as Assistant Professor of Politics and International Affairs at Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School. He holds a Ph.D. from Harvard University and was a post-doctoral Fellow at the M.I.T. Industrial Performance Center.
- Author(s)Eric Thun
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.