Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionRanging from fatherhood to machismo and from public health to housework, this title talks about what it means to be a man in Latin America. Demonstrating that attention to masculinities does not thwart feminism, it illuminates the relationships between men and women and among men of different ethnic groups, sexual orientations, and classes.
- Author BiographyMatthew C. Gutmann is Stanley J. Bernstein Assistant Professor of the Social Sciences-International Affairs in the Department of Anthropology at Brown University. He is author of The Meanings of Macho: Being a Man in Mexico City and Mainstreaming Men into Gender and Development: Debates, Reflections, Experiences (with Sylvia Chant).
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note18 illustrations
- Edited byMatthew C. Gutmann
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.