All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.52Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the continuities and discontinuities in textual transmission as we move from a print paradigm into an increasingly digital world. This title conceptualises the transition van analogue to digital both in factual terms and in terms of its social significance.
- Author BiographyAdriaan van der Weel is Bohn Professor of Modern Dutch book history in the department of Book and Digital Media Studies at Leiden University.
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight431 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.