All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to offer an informed account of changes in the nature of the relationship between play, media and commercial culture in England through an analysis of play in the 1950s/60s and the present day.
- Author BiographyJackie Marsh is Professor of Education at the University of Sheffield, UK. Julia C. Bishop is a researcher specialising in children's folklore at the University of Sheffield, UK.
- Author(s)Jackie Marsh,Julia C. Bishop
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.