CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesis of contemporary debates in psychology, sociology and political science on coping with change and its impact on close relationships.
- Author BiographyRobin Goodwin is professor of social psychology at Brunel University, West London. A winner of the New Faculty (Steve Duck) Prize by the International Society for the Study of Personal Relationships, he is associate fellow of the British Psychological Society, associate editor at the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, and past chair of the publications committee for the International Network on Personal Relationships.
- Author(s)Robin Goodwin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Personal Relationships
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.