All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.85
- £6.80Trending at £8.98
- £12.27Trending at £13.05
- £2.81Trending at £3.42
- £4.98Trending at £5.17
- £5.99Trending at £8.84
- £9.57Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an imaginative evocation and analysis-through the medium of translations (the author's own) of once popular but now forgotten literature-of the variety of stories in terms of which the Chinese have interpreted their lives since the early years of the 19th century.
- Author BiographyMark Elvin is Professor of Chinese History at the Institute of Advanced Studies, Australian National University, and the author of The Pattern of the Chinese Past (Stanford, 1973).
- Author(s)Mark Elvin
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight345 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5499 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.