CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleIssues in Children's and Families' Lives
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHerbert J. Walberg,Rachel A. Gordon
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsI: Introduction and Overview.- 1. Changing Welfare: Welfare Reforms and Child Well-Being.- II: Cash Assistance Reforms and the Well-Being of Families and Children.- 2. Child Well-Being in the Context of Welfare Reform: What Are We Learning?.- 3. Full Circle: Changes in the Supplemental Security Income Program for Children and Youth.- 4. How Will Welfare Reform Affect Childbearing and Family Structure Decisions?.- III: Health and Nutritional Supports to Families under Welfare Reforms.- 5. Expanding Public Health Insurance for Children: Medicaid and the State Children's Health Insurance Program.- 6. Medicaid Managed Care for Children and Youth Managing Costs or Managing Care?.- 7. Connecting with Communities to Provide Children with Nutrition.- IV: Challenges to Implementing and Studying Welfare Reforms.- 8. Children and Welfare Reform: Exploring the Intersection of Social Research and Policymaking.- 9. Thinking Further Outside the Box: Can Program Evaluation Keep Up with Program Innovation?.- 10. Are They Truly Off Welfare? Movement between the Public Welfare and Child Welfare Systems.- 11. Ethical Dilemmas Facing Caseworkers: The Impact of Welfare Reform on Decision-Making.- 233.- 235.- 241.- 243.- 245.- 247.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.