All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating historical, sociological, and philosophical approaches, Changing the Atmosphere presents detailed empirical studies of climate science and its uptake into public policy.
- Author BiographyPaul N. Edwards is Associate Professor in the School of Information at the University of Michigan. He is the author of The Closed World: Computers and the Politics of Discourse in Cold War America (1996) and a coeditor (with Clark Miller) of Changing the Atmosphere: Expert Knowledge and Environmental Governance (2001), both published by the MIT Press.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitics, Science, and the Environment
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byClark A. Miller,Paul N. Edwards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.