Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionEven the most carefully planned organizational changes can fail if individuals are not taken into consideration. The Human Side of Change is a step-by-step action plan for the change process that takes full advantage of an organization's greatest resource: its people. From planning to implementation to behavior change, Timothy J.
- Author BiographyTIMOTHY J. GALPIN is President of Integration Partners, LLC, in Dallas, Texas. He began his professional career after earning a Ph.D. degree in organization development at U.C.L.A. and has since amassed extensive experience in both industry and consulting in North and South America, Asia, and in Europe. He is also the author of two other books, Making Strategy Work and The Complete Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions, both from Jossey--Bass.
- Author(s)Timothy J. Galpin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/02/1996
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.