All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA captivating time, the 60s and 70s now draw more attention than ever. The first substantial work by historians has appeared only in the last few years, and this volume offers an important contribution. These meticulously researched essays offer new perspectives on the Cold War and global relations in the 1960s and 70s.
- Author BiographyBelinda Davis is Associate Professor of History at Rutgers University. Wilfried Mausbach is the Executive Director of the Heidelberg Center for American Studies (HCA) at the University of Heidelberg. Martin Klimke is a postdoctoral fellow at the German Historical Institute in Washington, D.C. Carla MacDougall is a doctoral student at Rutgers University.
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/01/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleProtest, Culture and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBelinda J. Davis,C. MacDougall,Martin Klimke,Wilfried Mausbach
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.