CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £7.69Trending at £8.07
- £10.99Trending at £12.08
- £5.99Trending at £6.16
- £19.99Trending at £27.50
- £22.25Trending at £23.00
- £9.39Trending at £9.49
- £7.64Trending at £8.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn Afro-Caribbean religious and cultural movement that sprang from the streets of Kingston, Jamaica, in the 1930s, today Rastafari has close to one million adherents. This title explores Rastafari religion, culture, and politics in Jamaica and other parts of the African diaspora.
- Author BiographyN. Samuel Murrell is Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Religions at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington, and Visiting Professor at the Caribbean Graduate School of Theology in Kingston, Jamaica. William D. Spencer serves as Pastor of Encouragement at Pilgrim Church in Beverly, MA, and was an Adjunct Professor of Theology at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary's Center for Urban Ministerial Education in Boston. He has authored, co-authored, or edited The Prayer of Life of Jesus, Mysterium and Mystery: The Clerical Crime Novel, God through the Looking Glass, Joy through the Night, 2 Corinthians: Bible Study Commentary, and The Global God. Adrian Anthony McFarlene is Associate Professor of Philosophy and Chair of the Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies at Hartwick College in Oneonta, NY. He is author of A Grammar of Fear and Evil -- A Husserlian-Wittgensteinian Hermeneutic.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Samuel Murrell
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/03/1998
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAdrian Anthony McFarlane,William David Spencer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.