Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £26.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionIt covers many of the contributions made by the statisticians in the past twenty years or so towards our understanding of estimation, the Lyapunov-like index, the nonparametric regression, and many others, many of which are motivated by their dynamical system counterparts but have now acquired a distinct statistical flavor.
- Author(s)Howell Tong,Kung-Sik Chan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 300 p.
- Weight643 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.