All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byAndrew Adamatzky,Guan Rong Chen
- Table Of ContentsCellular Nonlinear Networks, Nonlinear Circuits and Cellular Automata: Genealogy of Chua's Circuit (Peter Kennedy); Impasse Points, Mutators, and Other Chua Creations (Hyongsuk Kim); Chua's Lagrangian Circuit Elements (Orla Feely); From CNN Dynamics to Cellular Wave Computers (Tamas Roska); Contributions of CNN to Bio-Robotics and Brain Science (P Arena and L Patane); From Radio-amateurs' Electronics to Toroidal Chaos (Otto E Rossler and Christophe Letellier); Analyzing the Dynamics of Excitatory Neural Networks by Synaptic Cellular Automata (V Nekorkin, A Dmitrichev, D Kasatkin and V Afraimovich); Dynamical Systems Perspective of Wolfram's Cellular Automata (M Courbage and B Kaminki); The Genesis of Chua's Circuit: Connecting Science, Art and Creativity (F Bertacchini, E Bilotta, G Laria and P Pantano); Nonlinear Electronics Laboratory (NOEL): A Reminiscence (Chai Wah Wu); Bursting in Cellular Automata and Cardiac Arrhythmias (Gil Bub, Alvin Shrier and Leon Glass); Local Activity Principle: The Cause of Complexity and Symmetry Breaking (Klaus Mainzer); Explorations in the Forest of Bifurcation Trees: Route from Chua's circuit to Chua's Memristive Oscillator (Lukasz Czerwinski and Maciej J Ogorzalek); Chua's Nonlinear Dynamics Perspective Cellular Automata (Giovanni E Pazienza); Application of CNN to Brainlike Computing (Bertram E Shi); Ideal Turbulence Phenomenon and Transmission Line with Chua's Diode (E Yu Romanenko and A N Sharkovsky); Dynamical Systems and Chaos: Connectivity of Julia Sets for Singularly Perturbed Rational Maps (Robert L Devaney and Elizabeth D Russell); Structural Transformations and Stability of Dynamical Networks (L A Bunimovich and B Z Webb); Chua's time (Arturo Buscarino, Luigi Fortuna and Mattia Frasca); Chaotic Neural Networks and Beyond (K Aihara, T Yamada and M Oku); Chaotic Neocortical Dynamics (Walter J Freeman); Nonlinear Dynamics of a Class of Piecewise Linear Systems (M Lakshmanan and K Murali); Chaotic Mathematical Circuitry (R Lozi); Chua's Equation was Proved to be Chaotic in Two Years, Lorenz Equation in Thirty Six Years (Bharathwaj Muthuswamy); Toward a Quantitative Formulation of Emergence (G Nicolis); Controlled Synchronization of Chaotic Oscillators with Huygens' Coupling (J Pena-Ramirez, R H B Fey and H Nijmeijer); Using Time-Delay Feedback for Control and Synchronization of Dynamical Systems (K Pyragas, V Pyragas and T Pyragiene); Models of Catastrophic Events and Suggestions to Foretell Them (Yves Pomeau and Martine Le Berre); Synchronization Propensity in Networks of Dynamical Systems (Stefano Fasan and Sergio Rinaldi); Further Progress in Partial Control of Chaotic Systems (Miguel Sanjuan); Phase and Complete Synchronizations in Time-Delay Systems (D V Senthilkumar, M Manju Shrii and J Kurths); Symbolic Dynamics and Spiral Structures due to the Saddle-Focus Bifurcations (Andrey Shilnikov, Leonid Shilnikov and Roberto Barrio); Dynamics of Periodically Forced Mass Point on Constrained Surface with Changing Curvature (Yoshisuke Ueda); Solitons for Describing 3-D Physical Reality: The Current Frontier (Paul J Werbos); Thermal Solitons in 1D and 2D Anharmonic Lattices - Solectrons and the Organization of Non-Linear Fluctuations in Long-Living Dynamical Structures (M G Velarde, W Ebeling, A P Chetverikov); Global Optimizations by Intermittent Diffusion (Shui-Nee Chow, Tzi-Sheng Yang and Hao-Min Zhou); Memristors: How We Found the Missing Memristor (R Stanley Williams); Aftermath of Finding the Memristor (R Stanley Williams); The Singing Arc: The Oldest Memristor? (Jean-Marc Ginoux and Bruno Rossetto); Two Centuries of Memristors (Themistoklis Prodromakis); State Equations for Active Circuits with Memristors (Martin Hasler); Analytical Analysis of Memristive Networks (Torsten Schmidt, Willi Neudeck, Ute Feldmann and Ronald Tetzlaff); Hardware Memristor Emulators (Andrew L Fitch, Herbert H C Iu and Chi K Tse); Leon Chua's Memristor (Guanrong Chen).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.