Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.25Trending at £20.99
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £9.40Trending at £9.95
- £11.30Trending at £15.04
- £6.49Trending at £9.98
- £4.62Trending at £7.48
- £8.30Trending at £8.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reports recent landmark developments and the state of the art in NDS science in psychological theory and research.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Guastello is Professor of Psychology at Marquette University, where his teaching and research specialize in industrial-organizational psychology, human factors engineering and ergonomics, and statistics. He is the author of Chaos, Catastrophe, and Human Affairs, Managing Emergent Phenomena, and Human Factors Engineering and Ergonomics and is the founding editor of the journal Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences. Matthijs Koopmans is an officer of educational research and evaluation at the Academy for Educational Development, Center for School and Community Services in New York. He has published papers in the journal Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences and served as president of the Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology and Life Sciences from 2005 to 2007. David Pincus is an Assistant Professor in the psychology department at Chapman University, California, where his teaching, clinical and research interests focus on applications of nonlinear dynamical systems theory to understanding interpersonal processes underlying healthy exchanges of information. He is the author of Guided Imagery for Pain Management and is co-executive producer and writer of - and appears in - Life Right for Kids, a video-based program aimed at helping families address child weight-management.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 b/w illus.
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid Pincus,Matthijs Koopmans,Stephen J. Guastello
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.