All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.87
- £14.56Trending at £16.03
- £6.79Trending at £8.80
- £36.98Trending at £37.49
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £23.56Trending at £32.05
- £17.29Trending at £17.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourteen chapters of this book cover the central ideas and concepts of chaos and fractals as well as many related topics including: the Mandelbrot set, Julia sets, cellular automata, L-systems, percolation and strange attractors.
- Author(s)Dietmar Saupe,Hartmut Jurgens,Heinz-Otto Peitgen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIII, 864 p.
- Weight1674 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2004. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.