CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.05
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn alternative view of evolving complexity. Bird argues that randomness means not disorder but infinite order and that complexity arises from the playing out of chaotic systems.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Bird is visiting scholar and sometime senior lecturer at Northumbria University in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. He is past president of the Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology and Life Sciences.
- Author(s)Richard J. Bird
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2003
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note48 illus., 10 photos
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.