Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from decades of research, teaching, and consulting in the fields of marketing and strategy, the author demystifies these chaotic forces, identifying the pressures on business that create uncertainty, and also the potential for innovation for those who recognise opportunities to strengthen their competitive position.
- Author BiographyA. COSKUN SAMLI is Research Professor of Marketing and International Business at the University of North Florida. He is also a Distinguished Fellow in the Academy of Marketing Science, for which he previously served as Chairman of its Board of Governors. An internationally recognized authority on marketing, international business, and economic development, he lectures worldwide and has taught thousands of students in a career spanning 40 years. He is the author or co-author of over 250 articles, 17 books, and 30 monographs ong his books are Social Responsibility in Marketing (Quorum, 1992), Counterturbulence Marketing (Quorum, 1993), International Consumer Behavior (Quorum, 1994), and Empowering the American Consumer (Quorum, 2000).
- Author(s)A. Coskun Samli
- Date of Publication30/01/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note16 tables, 33 figures
- Weight494 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.