Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe classical Melnikov method provides information on the behavior of deterministic planar systems that may exhibit transitions, that is it escapes from and captures into preferred regions of phase space. This book develops a unified treatment of deterministic and stochastic systems.
- Author BiographyEmil Simiu is a NIST Fellow, National Institute of Standards and Technology, and Research Professor, Whiting School of Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University. A specialist in flow-structure interaction, he is the coauthor of Wind Effects on Structures and was the 1984 recipient of the Federal Engineer of the Year award.
- Author(s)Emil Simiu
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- GenreBiography: Business
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note94 line illus.
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.