All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £16.35Trending at £19.39
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the history of the invention and evolution of chromatography and of the various chromatographic techniques. After discussing the precursors, this book elaborates on the activities of M S Tswett, the inventor of the technique, and of a few selected key pioneers. It summarizes the evolution of the various branches of chromatography.
- Author(s)Leslie S. Ettre
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Edited byJohn V. Hinshaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.