All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.01Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionA reference and guide for teaching character education through children's literature (covering picture books, chapter books, novels and non-fiction). There are 17 chapters focused on specific traits and describing titles pertinent to each theme. About 280 titles are covered.
- Author BiographySHARRON L. MCELMEEL, Adjunct Instructor at Mount Mercy College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is a long-time educator and library media specialist who has built a national reputation in the area of children's literature and is an often-requested conference speaker. She was named Iowa Reading Teacher of the Year in 1987 and was nominated as Iowa's Teacher of the Year in 1997.
- Author(s)Sharron L. McElmeel
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.