Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is based on descriptive, documentary, and qualitative research conducted on the award winning school applications in the United States Department of Education's Elementary School Recognition Program - the Blue Ribbon schools.
- Author BiographyMadonna Murphy, is a professor of Education and director of the Center for Character Education at the University of St. Francis, Joliet, Illinois.
- Author(s)Madonna M. Murphy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight349 g
- Width149 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.