Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to provide teachers, principals, professors and students preparing for teaching the foundation - conceptual, theoretical, and methodological - they will need to be effective planners and evaluators of character education programmes and character educators.
- Author BiographyGORDON G. VESSELS is a school psychologist who recently directed a character education grant project in the Atlanta Public Schools, funded by the Georgia Humanities Council. Currently he is working on related research articles and consulting with schools and school systems that are interested in initiating or improving character education programs. Dr. Vessels is a former teacher and social worker with leadership certification and 25 years of experiences as an educator.
- Author(s)Gordon G. Vessels
- Date of Publication27/08/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.