All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong associated with holidays to France, Italy and beyond, here is the chance for you to make the most of charcuterie and salumi at home.
- Author BiographyMiranda Ballard and her husband left behind their London media careers in 2008 to return to their home county of Worcestershire and launch their own food company Muddy Boots. They wanted to rebrand the idea of the burger, to prove it is a versatile and nutritious food and promote top quality, ethically farmed, beef. Their burgers are now sold in 90 supermarket branches nationwide and they are soon to open a new innovative butchery and charcuterie shop and cafe (The Modern Meat Shop) in Crouch End, London.
- Author(s)Miranda Ballard
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note120 x col photographs
- Weight720 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
Most relevant reviews
- noveltywaistcoa...13 Jan, 2017by
This book was not what l had envisaged, thinking l was purchasing knowledge of how to cure raw meat. However the recipes are great and will be a good reference tome in the summer.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £67.68Trending at £74.99
- £6.16Trending at £7.49
- £7.75Trending at £8.49
- £2.85Trending at £2.88
- £17.38Trending at £20.29
- £3.49Trending at £4.99
- £5.44Trending at £5.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.