Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.00+ Delivery
- Good condition
- Sold by b4neo2004
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJean-Baptiste-Simeon Chardin was widely regarded, in his time, as a premier painter of still life and genre scenes. This work reproduces, in full colour, 99 of his works. It explores his art and life from a number of different angles, as well as looking at his work with ceramics and glass.
- Author BiographyPierre Rosenberg is director of the Louvre Museum, Paris.
- Author(s)Pierre Rosenberg,et al,etc.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2000
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note35 b&w illustrations, 127 colour plates
- Weight2131 g
- Width243 mm
- Height319 mm
- Translated byCaroline Beamish
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.