All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the nature of charisma as it accounts for the success of leaders, deconstructing charisma and illustrating it through case studies of three influential leaders in Singapore. Discusses cultural issues leadership qualities in general.
- Author(s)Hava Dayan,Kwok-bun Chan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/01/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.