All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionCIOs are a fundamentally new legal form for charities in England & Wales, under the Charities Act 2006. Registration of new CIOs is now due to be possible from mid-2009. This book is intended to provide the full range of practical guidance needed by voluntary sector practitioners to establish new CIOs or to convert existing charities to CIOs.
- Author BiographyThe author is professor of Charity Studies at Sheffield Hallam University and senior partner of charity consultants The Kubernesis Partnership LLP. He is author of The Charity Treasurer's Handbook in the same series and The Charities Act 2006 (ACF).
- Author(s)Gareth G. Morgan
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleKey Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.