All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
- £11.19Trending at £11.69
About this product
- DescriptionCharity Administration Handbook follows the lifecycle of a charity so readers can easily locate the information most relevant to them at any particular time. The text throughout is illustrated by examples and case studies with highlighted key points in each chapter.
- Author BiographyDon Bawtree is a partner in the Charities Unit of BDO LLP and acts for a range of national and international charities. He has written widely on the subject of charities. Kate Kirkland is a visiting lecturer at St Mary's University College London, where she presents the governance and strategic management modules on the MA course in Charity Management. She also provides not-for-profit organisations with advice on governance and management issues. Previously Kate was a director in the Charities Unit at BDO LLP and Head of NCVO's Trustee Unit.
- Author(s)Don Bawtree,Kate Kirkland
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight368 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.