All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.55Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of the issues involved in discussions of the history of American philanthropy.
- Author BiographyLawrence J. Friedman is Professor of History and Philanthropic Studies at Indiana University. His publications include Identity's Architect: A Biography of Erik Erikson (1999) and Menninger: The Family and the Clinic (1990). Mark D. McGarvie is the Golieb Fellow in Legal History at the New York University School of Law. He has published in the Journal of College and University Law, Indiana Magazine of History, and Wisconsin Bar Bulletin.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight870 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLawrence Friedman,Lawrence J. Friedman,Mark D. McGarvie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.