Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of the issues involved in discussions of the history of American philanthropy.
- Author BiographyLawrence J. Friedman is Professor of History and Philanthropic Studies at Indiana University. His publications include Identity's Architect: A Biography of Erik Erikson (1999) and Menninger: The Family and the Clinic (1990). Mark D. McGarvie is the Golieb Fellow in Legal History at the New York University School of Law. He has published in the Journal of College and University Law, Indiana Magazine of History, and Wisconsin Bar Bulletin.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byLawrence J. Friedman,Mark D. McGarvie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.