All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.46
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.68Trending at £10.03
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £8.66Trending at £11.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.39
- £6.24Trending at £6.56
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how Islamic economic precepts provided the ideological rationales that empowered medieval Europe to escape its three-decade-long experiment in Dark Age economics - in the process, providing the West with its archetypic tools of capitalism.
- Author BiographyGene W. Heck, Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Author(s)Gene William Heck
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudien zur Geschichte und Kultur des islamischen Orients
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight695 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.