Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Burnett is a groundbreaking African-American filmmaker considered by critics to be one of America's finest directors, yet he remains largely unknown. This title provides a collection of interviews spanning the entire career of one of America's finest, yet least known directors.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Kapsis, Great Neck, New York, is professor of sociology and film studies at Queens College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. He is the author of Hitchcock: The Making of a Reputation and many other books.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleConversations with Filmmakers Series
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRobert E. Kapsis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.