All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon Darwin's diary, this lavishly illustrated book traces Darwin's travels in Australia in 1836.
- Author BiographyFrank William Nicholas is Emeritus Professor of Animal Genetics at the University of Sydney. Janice Mary Nicholas is a retired librarian who previously specialised in Australiana, especially manuscripts and pictorial material.
- Author(s)Frank W. Nicholas,Jan Nicholas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1110 g
- Width192 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.52Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.