All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)David Holbrook
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyDavid Holbrook, one of Britain's most prolific writers and educationists, was educated at Downing College, Cambridge, England, where he became Director of English Studies 1981 to 1988. He is now Emeritus Fellow of the college. Holbrook has worked in adult education, as a school teacher, and in university work, as a teacher and Director of Studies in English. David Holbrook has published many books: six books of verse; nine novels; seven books on education; and over twenty books of literary and musical criticism. He published two books with New York University Press, Images of Woman in Literature and The Image of Woman.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.