Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the celebrated Peanuts comic strip creator died in February, the world mourned the passage of a gentle humorist, minimalist inventor, and major pop idol. This book reveals Schultz's comments on life, theology, sports, the art of the comic strip, and the human condition in general. Dozens of strips included. 94 illustrations.
- Author BiographyM. Thomas Inge, a friend of Schulz's for many years, is Robert Emory Blackwell Professor of Humanities at Randolph-Macon College. He has authored or edited over 40 volumes, including Conversations with William Faulkner (University Press of Mississippi).
- PublisherRoundhouse Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Series TitleConversations with comic artists
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoundhouse Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byM. Thomas Inge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.