All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionA biography of Charlotte Perkins Gilman (1860-1935): Beecher-descendent, zealous reformer, exhilarating lecturer, prolific writer, scandalous divorcee, unnatural mother, international celebrity, and life-long controversialist.
- Author BiographyCynthia J. Davis is Professor of English at the University of South Carolina, Columbia. She is the author of Bodily and Narrative Forms: The Influence of Medicine on American Literature, 1845-1915 (Stanford, 2000) and co-editor of Charlotte Perkins Gilman And Her Contemporaries: Literary and Intellectual Contexts (2004) and Approaches to Teaching Charlotte Perkins Gilman's The Yellow Wallpaper and Herland (2003).
- Author(s)Cynthia J. Davis
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.