CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.97Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionSteven Muhlberger turns his pen to the final section of Charny's work to reveal what it tells us about how medieval 'men-at-arms' conceived of themselves as a class, at precisely the moment that their world was undergoing a series of sweeping changes that would forever change the profession of arms.
- Author BiographySteven Muhlberger is professor of history at Nipissing University in North Bay, Ontario. His research has focused on chivalric culture, specifically the investigation of formal combats (duels, tournaments and jousts) in the later Middle Ages, particularly those of the Hundred Years War.
- Author(s)Steven Muhlberger
- PublisherFreeLance Academy Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFreeLance Academy Press
- Weight1034 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.