Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporates all of the Australian Auditing and Assurance Standards in Clarity format, Guidance Statements and Professional and Ethical Standards issued as at 1 December 2012.
- Author BiographyStephanie Kemp, MA (Dunelm), FCA is a consultant with Westworth Kemp Consultants specialising in financial reporting and auditing standards. For a number of years, she was part of the Leadership and Quality Team at the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia. Stephanie is the author of numerous articles in the Institute s journal Charter, and has provided regular technical updates to accounting professionals via the Institute s electronic newsletter Accounting and Audit News Today (ANT). Before joining the team at the Institute, Stephanie worked as an auditor, and then in the internal quality control and technical sections of medium and large accounting firms in the United Kingdom and Australia.
- Author(s)ICAA (Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1826 g
- Width155 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byStephanie Kemp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.