Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this volume look at the academy, America's prevalent form of higher schooling in the 18th and 19th centuries, highlighting its role in the formation of middle-class social networks and culture during that period.
- Author BiographyNancy Beadie is Associate Professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at the University of Washington, Seattle. Kim Tolley, an independent scholar, is the author of Standing at the Portals: The Science Education of American Girls (forthcoming from RoutledgeFalmer).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleStudies in the History of Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKim Tolley,Nancy Beadie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.