Chasing Lost Times: A Father and Son Reconciled Through Running by Ben Beattie, Geoffrey Beattie (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
- £0.99+ £1.81 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells an emotional story of a father and son trying to repair a relationship through a shared activity that depends on sheer physical effort, the kind of physical effort that may once have been the source of commonality between father and son in all previous generations but which seems to be absent in the modern world.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Beattie is a professor at the University of Manchester. Television viewers know him better as the resident psychologist in the popular reality show Big Brother. His academic publications have appeared in a wide variety of international journals, including Nature, and he has also written for a diverse range of newspapers and magazines, including The Guardian, The Times, The Independent and The Observer. Ben Beattie's ambition is to become an elite runner, a goal that he juggles with full-time work. If he takes two minutes off his half-marathon time, his ambition will be fulfilled, but those two minutes could take a lifetime.
- Author(s)Ben Beattie,Geoffrey Beattie
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Weight360 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.