Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning from well-established legacy procedures to the most up-to-date minimally invasive approach, this brilliantly illustrated atlas provides detailed, step-by-step instructions for twenty-eight operative procedures in colorectal surgery.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note301 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight978 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarol E. H. Scott-Conner
- Illustrator(s)C. Henselmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.