All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £12.07Was:£14.99Free postage
- £11.99Was:£14.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating selection of photographs traces some of the many ways in which Chatham Naval Dockyard & Barracks have changed and developed over the last century.
- Author BiographyClive Holden is an amateur local historian with a wide range of historical interests, in particular architectural history. He has long been interested in Chatham Docks and Naval Barracks - he recently appeared BBC TV series Heir Hunters on an episode discussing the subject. He is also a keen photographer.
- Author(s)Clive Holden
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThrough Time
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lisamccaffrey19...20 May, 2016by
Bought for my Dad as he used to work at Chatham Dockyard. He was very pleased with the book & loved the photos
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.