Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating selection of photographs traces some of the many ways in which Chatham Naval Dockyard & Barracks have changed and developed over the last century.
- Author BiographyClive Holden is an amateur local historian with a wide range of historical interests, in particular architectural history. He has long been interested in Chatham Docks and Naval Barracks - he recently appeared BBC TV series Heir Hunters on an episode discussing the subject. He is also a keen photographer.
- Author(s)Clive Holden
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThrough Time
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lisamccaffrey19...20 May, 2016by
Bought for my Dad as he used to work at Chatham Dockyard. He was very pleased with the book & loved the photos
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £7.75Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.