All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionStarting at its headwaters, author John Lane guides us down the river and through its complex history to its current status as a National Wild and Scenic River. Along the way he talks with conservation activists, seventh-generation residents, locals who played parts in the movie Deliverance , day visitors, and others.
- Author BiographyJohn Lane's writing has been published in American Whitewater, Southern Review, Terra Nova, and Fourth Genre. His books include Waist Deep in Black Water (Georgia), several volumes of poetry, and Weed Time, a gathering of his essays. Lane is an associate professor of English at Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- Author(s)John Lane
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note1 map
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.