CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2002. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyKathryn Lynch, PhD, is Professor and Chair of English at Wellesley College. She is a graduate of Stamford and received her PhD in English from the University of Virginia. She is the author of numerous articles and reviews on Chaucer.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBasic Readings in Chaucer & His Time
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKathryn L. Lynch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.