Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference provides a detailed historical description of the occupations of Chaucer's pilgrims. An entry is devoted to each traveller (entries have similar formats to aid comparison). Each entry discusses the daily routine of the pilgrim's occupation.
- Author BiographyLAURA C. LAMBDIN teaches Professional Communications in the University of South Carolina's Moore School of Business. Her areas of specialization include Medieval, Romantic, and Victorian Literature. The Arthurian legends popular during those three periods are of particular interest to her, and she has written many articles comparing various treatments of Arthurian material. ROBERT T. LAMBDIN is Assistant Professor of English in the Provisional Year Program at the University of South Carolina, Columbia. His areas of specialization include Medieval, Old English, Renaissance, British, and Greek Drama. Of particular interest to him are the Middle English debate poems.
- Author(s)Laura C. Lambdin,Robert Thomas Lambdin
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.