All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the British and Foreign Bible Society - a publisher and Victorian social institution.
- Author(s)Leslie Howsam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Publishing & Printing History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byTerry Belanger,David McKitterick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.