All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at popular belief through a detailed study of the cheapest printed wares in London in the century after the Reformation.
- PrizesWinner of Whitfield Prize 1992.
- Author(s)Tessa Watt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/1993
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Early Modern British History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note56 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byAnthony Fletcher,John Guy,John Morrill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.