All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to media reports, current levels of academic dishonesty (aka cheating) have approached near-epidemic proportions. We witness headlines such as: High Stakes Testing Results in Widespread Cheating ; Study Finds Widespread Cheating Among American Teenagers ; and More Students Cheating with Fewer Regrets.
- Author BiographyStephen F. Davis is Professor Emeritus at Emporia State University (Kansas) and Distinguished Guest Professor at Morningside College (Iowa). He and his students have researched cheating on tests for the past 20 years. Patrick F. Drinan is Professor of Political Science at the University of San Diego and the 2006 recipient of the Donald McCabe Award for a lifetime of achievement in the field of academic integrity. Tricia Bertram Gallant is the Academic Integrity Coordinator at the University of California, San Diego, and is the current Chair for the Center for Academic Integrity's Advisory Council.
- Author(s)Patrick F. Drinan,Stephen F. Davis,Tricia Bertram Gallant
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width149 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.