All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook provides a resource for students studying towards the TOEFL(R) (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam, which is a requirement for entry for non-native speakers of English wishing to study at many US universities and in other English speaking countries.
- Author BiographyRawdon Wyatt is the author of numerous other vocabulary preparation books, including ones for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC(R)) and the First Certificate in English (FCE) exams.
- Author(s)Rawdon Wyatt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight395 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.